Dr Kapil Vidyarthi MBBS, M.S. (Surg), M.Ch. (Ped.), MBA (HCS) is a profound pediatric surgeon with more than 30+ years of extensive experience in neonatal surgery. You also specializes in congenital malformations: lymphangioma, cleft lip and palate, esophageal atresia and tracheoesophageal fistula. You have many successful complex cases to your credit.
- M.B.B.S. – 1977, University of Delhi
- M.S.(surg) – 1981, University of Delhi,
- M.Ch.(Ped.) -1984, AIIMS, Delhi
- M.B.A. (Hospital control system) – Aug. 2012, Sikkim Manipal University– – Distant Learning
- 1985-1988 – Asso.Prof.(surg), Indra Gandhi Institute of Child Health, Kabul, Afghanistan
- 1988 till date – practicing as Pediatric surgery consultant in Delhi and Gurgaon
- Batra Hospital and research centre, Delhi, 1989-1990
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi, 1990-2007
- Artemis Health Institute, Sector 51, Gurgaon, Haryana,
- Max Healthcare, Sushant Lok, Gurgaon, Haryana
- Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon, Haryana
- Jeewan Mala Hospital, New Rohtak Road, Delhi
- Indian Associates of Pediatric Surgeons.(IAGES)
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics.(IAP)
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons(IAGES).
- Pediatric Endoscopic Society Of India(PESI)
- National Neonatology Forum.
- Pediatric Urology Association Of India
- Neonatal Surgery