Dr. K. K. Choudhary
MBBS, MS, DNB Neurosurgery,
Dr. Krishna K Choudhary is presently working with Primus Hospital as Sr. Consultant Neurosurgery & HOD. He has more than 20 years of experience in Neuro and Brain Surgeries.
Areas of specialization:
- Performed rare surgery- ABI (Auditory Brainstem Implant), 7 Cases, along with Dr. Behra Pioneer Neurosurgeon from Germany.
- Performed reconstructive skull base surgery, in a case of severe head injury in more than 100 Fractures.
- Endoscopic brain and spine surgery.
- Skull base surgery.
- Spinal fixation.
- Congenital CNS anomalies.
- Microdiscectomy (Disc Surgery)
- Brain Hemorrhage- (Endoscopic removal).
- Brain and spine trauma.
- Stereotactic Brain Surgery for deep brain lesions
- Myxopapillary Ependymoma- a case sport; Indian Journal surgery of pathology and Microbiology.
- Osteoblastoma of dorsal vertebrae- a case report; Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology.
- A case report- Immature Teratoma of Mediastinum, A rare entity at XIX annual Conference, Association of surgeons of India, Allahabad.
- Cervical Laminoplasty- Analysis of 22 cases; Poster presentation at annual Conference of NSI.
- 1983 – 1989: M.B.B.S. MGM Medical College, Jamshedpur, India
- 1991 – 1994: M.S. (General Surgery) S.N. Medical College, Agra, India
- D.N.B (Neurosurgery) from Sir Ganga Ram hospital
- DNB Neurosurgery- Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi, DNB Neurosurgery- Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi
- Visiting Fellow – N.H.N.N., Queen Square, London (UK), Visiting Fellow – N.H.N.N., Queen Square, London (UK)
- ECFMG (USA)-1993
- Neurological Society of India
- Neurological Surgeon’s Society of India
- Indian Medical Association
- Nov 2006 – March 2009: Consultant Neurosurgeon; Jain Neurocentre; Delhi
- Sep 2006 – Aug 2007: Associate Neurosurgeon; Max Hospital; Delhi
- Sep 2004 – Aug 2005: Attending Neuro Surgeon; Escorts Hospital, Faridabad
- Aug 2000 – Jul 2003: Senior Registrar, Neurosurgery; Sir Ganga Ram hospital; New Delhi
- July 1997 – July 2000: Registrar in Neurosurgery, L.N.J.P. Hospital (Maulana Azad Medical College), New Delhi
- June 1995 – May 1997: Consultant in General Surgery, CL Trust hospital & Mittal Hospital Panipat; Jain Charitable Trust Hospital, Gannaur, India.
- Nov 1994 – May 1995: Registrar, ICU and Emergency Department, Narendra Mohan Hospital, Ghaziabad, India; Assistant Surgeon, NOIDA Medicare Centre, India.
Primus Super Speciality Hospital
Chandragupt Marg, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi- 110 021, India
Appointment Number : +91 11 66206630, 66206640
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org